Get Us to Call You Back
Request FREE and QUICK info on
The pharmacy courses we offer are at Level 3 which means they are excellent for those aspiring to develop a career as a Pharmacy Technician.
The South London Academy is a training centre for those wanting to develop a career path as a pharmacy support staff. The courses we offer are at Level 3 which means they are excellent for those aspiring to develop a career as a Pharmacy Technician.
In your journey towards successfully gaining registration with the Pharmacy regulator, you will need to obtain three elements along the way:
- An underpinning knowledge element which the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science provides
- A competence element which can be developed once you are working in either a community or hospital setting and
- The required work experience of 2 years itself as set by the Regulator.
Once qualified as a Pharmacy Technician you will be able to dispense medicines and pharmaceutical products, assist in the provision of a pharmacy customer service, support the use of pharmacy technology and give pharmaceutical information and advice.
Our Pharmacy Courses:
- Pharmacy Technician / Assistant Courses Recognised by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Level 2 Diploma in Pharmacy Science and NVQ in Pharmacy Service Skills- Level 3 Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills
- 3 NVQ (QCF) Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills and L3 Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science